Sunday, February 15, 2015

How does it feel to be in love?

With the Valentine's day that just passed all I heard from my friends were the couples that hung out everywhere. Literally everywhere.I'm a little dull when this particular topic is on the desk. I've always witnessed love as something that people designate to themselves. And then I see movies that showcase a whole different level.

When I navigate through my entire childhood and adulthood, I just fell like I've never had either of those. All I had was a caring family and friends that weren't permanent. It may have been because I constantly changed schools or may be because I was a bit too shy when it came to the opposite gender.

But this year is something different. A part of me, a major part of me wants me to earn and do what's right. But there is this little devil that keeps pushing me through another road which I am certain that will defenitely put me in a bad place. The worst part is, I'm more tempted in travelling the road that's eminent result is self destruction.

The heart wants what the heart wants. Well,I'm ready to take the leap. Maybe that's the perfect way to witness my position at a total low.

No comments:

Post a Comment